job title educational requirements place recruiting numbers deadline
Robot Debugging Engineer College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui
1. Complete the robot trajectory debugging work.
2. Collaborate with electrical engineers to complete PLC communication.
3. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above; At least one year of relevant work experience;
2. Have experience in programming and debugging mainstream robot teaching aids such as ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, and have independent programming skills;
3. Familiar with the selection of electrical components such as optoelectronics, proximity switches, magnetic sulfones, etc;
4. Proficient in multi joint robots;
5. Possess good team awareness and communication and coordination skills, strong sense of work responsibility, and meticulous work.
Assistant Product Development Engineer College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 1
1. Assist in feasibility analysis, mathematical optimization, and customer drawing review of project preliminary plans
2. Responsible for tracking, controlling, and accepting the manufacturing progress of die-casting/trimming molds, including shaping tooling, shot blasting tooling, etc
3. Assist in recording problem points and improvement or solution plans during the mold trial process
4. Responsible for managing documents or drawings related to products, molds, etc., including drawing blank drawings, etc
Job requirements (meeting skills, skills, and knowledge requirements is sufficient, and there is professional training within the company)
1. Mechanical related major, technical secondary school degree or above
2. At least one 2D drawing software (CAD, PROE, etc.) will be used
3. Proficient in using office software (MS Office, PDF, etc.)
Fresh Graduate Intern College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 8
1. Graduates from mechanical and CNC related majors
2. Diligent, studious, with a strong sense of teamwork
3. Proficient in using office software and possess certain drawing and recognition skills
electrical engineer College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 1
1. Responsible for electrical system design, programming, and on-site debugging;
2. Responsible for providing technical guidance, troubleshooting, equipment evaluation, and post maintenance support during on-site electrical debugging projects;
3. Having a strong sense of professionalism in completing other tasks assigned by superiors on time and accurately, possessing a certain level of pressure resistance, responsible for electrical system design, programming, and cooperating with robot debugging engineers for on-site debugging signal interaction;
1. Ability to design automation solutions for non-standard equipment or robots;
2. Proficient in configuration selection and budgeting of electrical equipment;
3. Familiar with automotive welding equipment and commonly used electronic control systems for mechanized transportation;
4. Familiar with robot and peripheral equipment workstation integration;
5. Familiar with mainstream PLC programming technology, with independent programming and debugging experience in at least 3 projects;
project engineer College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 5
1. Responsible for new product introduction, organizing relevant departments to conduct comprehensive evaluation and technical review, and standardizing management of relevant documents.
2. Lead the project development team to develop a project development plan, coordinate project development resources, solve urgent issues during the project development process, and promote
3. The new product was successfully introduced for trial production, small batch production, and mass production.
4. Control the manufacturing and development costs of products to meet the cost needs of customers and the company.
5. Responsible for the daily management and maintenance of client development and related departments, maintaining good working relationships.
6. Other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Experience in developing and managing aluminum alloy automotive die-casting parts; Familiar with the processing technology of die-casting products.
2. Manage the project according to IATF16949, with relevant mechanical design and engineering drawing foundations.
3. Proficient in using the five major tools of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA, and practical application.
4. Proficient in using office software (MS Office, PDF, etc.), able to use at least one 3D drawing software (UG, PROE, etc.).
Development engineer College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 8
1. Responsible for feasibility analysis, mathematical optimization, and customer drawing review of the preliminary project plan
2. Responsible for reviewing, confirming, and optimizing the design scheme of die-casting/trimming molds, including shaping tooling, shot blasting tooling, etc
3. Responsible for tracking, controlling, and accepting the manufacturing progress of die-casting/trimming molds, including shaping tooling, shot blasting tooling, etc
4. Responsible for proposing improvement or solutions to problems during the mold trial process, including dimensions, die-casting process, etc
5. Manage product, mold, and other related documents or drawings, including drawing blank drawings, etc
Job requirements: (Satisfying skills, skills, and knowledge requirements, with professional training within the company)
1. Mechanical related major, college degree or above
2. Basic knowledge in mechanical design and engineering drawing
3. Proficient in using at least one 3D drawing software (UG, PROE, etc.); Proficient in using office software (MS Office, PDF, etc.)
CNC on-site debugging College degree or above Wuhu, Anhui 6
Five insurances, one fund, year-end double salary, performance bonus, meal supplement, and year-end bonus. Job description
1. Lead and promote the implementation of new product project plans based on the annual project development plan formulated by the technical department;
2. Assist the department manager in reviewing the design of each stage of the new project, preparing project control plans, process documents, inspection standards, and other technical materials;
3. Responsible for developing sample trial production plans and organizing their implementation, as well as analyzing, improving, and verifying the effectiveness of any issues that arise during the sample trial production process;
4. Based on practical verification, continuously revise and improve process documents and technical data, and make timely adjustments to ensure the stability and reliability of the mass production process;
5. Supervise and inspect the implementation of process standards and inspection specifications on the job site, and provide technical support for process quality issues that arise during the production process;
6. Deepen into workshops and teams, actively carry out technical progress and rationalization suggestion activities, and thoroughly improve product process level and production efficiency;
7. Complete other temporary tasks assigned by superiors.
1. 25-38 years old, full-time college degree or above, major in science and engineering, preferably in the machining industry;
2. Familiar with drawing software such as AUTOCAD, UG, 3DMAX, and knowledge of machining product processes, able to understand and recognize machining drawings;
3. Proficient in CNC programming, installation and debugging of fixtures and CNC tools, with strong hands-on skills and at least two years of relevant experience in the technical department;
4. Be able to flexibly use and operate various measuring instruments and testing equipment, and have certain analytical and problem-solving abilities in product testing;
5. Familiar with the new product development process and APQP or PPAP system documents in the automotive parts industry, have received ISO related quality management training, and be able to prepare a complete set of APQP control plans is preferred;
6. Work rigorously and meticulously, with strong principles and discipline, strong ability to withstand pressure, self-improvement awareness, and teamwork spirit;